Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quick Update and Jamba Juice Oatmeal Cupon



Long time, no post... I can't make many excuses, although I have been moving so the techonology "situation" hasn't quite been straightened out. I have, however, definitely had time for baking/cooking and taking photos of the results, so when I finally get my act together I'll have tons of posts. Hopefully next week I can make some of that happen.


Posts of Christmas Future:


  • Blueberry and Cream Cookies

  • Oatmeal Cranberry Bread

  • Oreo Cupcakes (pictured, sans final whole-oreo topper)

  • Chocolate Guiness Cakes

  • Tamale Casserole

  • Charred Tomatillo Guacamole

  • Zucchini, Cranberry, White Chocolate Bread

  • ...and many more!

As a partial "I'm sorry- please forgive me," here's a Jamba Juice link that will get you a cup of their oatmeal (topped with berries and brown sugar) for just a dollar. I can't vouch for how tasty it is, but I'm going to print the cupon myself and try it out next week. At 290 calories, it's not a bad breakfast- watch out for the excessive (25g!) sugar, though. At any rate, the cupon is good through all of March.


Enjoy!


TTYL,


Claire

2 comments:

  1. i'm interested in seeing your oatmeal cranberry bread and tamale casserole. can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angry-

    Arrrgg- Must. Stop. Being. Lazy. And. Download. Pictures.

    :) Soon!

    ReplyDelete